Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We will require you to provide personal information that is necessary for us to successfully deliver our services. Without such personal information, we may not be able to provide our products or services to you.
We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
- Account information:We will collect information about your Mi account and the Mi accounts you share the device with.
- Membership information:We will collect information about your purchased membership, including membership type, order number, time and amount of payment, and remaining membership time.
- Device related information: We may collect information about the hardware, performance, status, etc. of your device, including device name, DID, firmware version, installation location (such as in the living room), time zone, security code (if any) for viewing the device, battery level, as well as memory card information (errors, remaining storage, recording mode).
- Information about device settings:We may collect information about device settings, including status indicator on/off, data usage prevention on/off, smart frame on/off, sleep settings, image settings, night vision settings, Home Surveillance Assistant settings (sensitivity, home surveillance period, shooting interval, push setting), sleep mode on/off, etc.
- Network Information: We may collect network-related information when your device is connected to a network, including current Wi-Fi connection mode (LAN or remote), assigned IP address, Wi-Fi signal intensity, RSSI, MAC address, and the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password you provide. Such information will be encrypted and stored in a secure server and will be used for purposes you authorize.
- Information about live image: We may collect information about live image, including current image time, playback speed, image quality option and volume. In addition, you may snap a screenshot or record the live image and save on your phone.
- Information about time-lapse photography: We may collect information about time-lapse photography, including scheduled shooting time, duration and mode.
- Voice recording information: We may collect information about voice recording, including your recorded voice message, recording time and duration.
- Video recording information:When Home Surveillance Assistant is enabled, we may collect information about videos triggered when someone lingers or passes within the detection range of the camera (i.e., Home Surveillance Assistant video recording) and videos triggered by the crying sound of your baby when baby crying sound detection is enabled (i.e., baby crying video recording). We will also collect information about events that trigger video recording, including area change, someone passing by, baby crying sound, and smart scenarios triggered by recognized face.
- Face recognition information: When you enable face recognition and authorize us to collect information after you fully understand the feature, we will collect facial photos provided by you or recognized by the system from videos, facial features recognized from photos, facial notes you input and recognition results. If you do not provide us with such information, you will not be able to use the face recognition function normally, but it will not affect your use of other functions. For such information, we will take strict security precautions, including irreversible transformation processing and encrypted storage to ensure the security of such data. If you want to delete such information, please go to "Home > Face recognition" in the plug-in. Please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question:
- Name: Ji Baoping
- Title: Head of Cloud Platform & IT, DPO